Here’s a look at what’s new and what's coming soon on Catch&Release!
New releases, currently live:
You now have expanded filtering options, such as:
- If the shot is an image or video
- If the shot has been downloaded by a team member
- If the shot has the master file attached
Now, you can add new and existing tags to multiple shots at once.
Set Your Budget
You will soon be able to set their licensing budget, making it easier to keep track of curation, clearance and licensing spend in real-time.
View in a List
You will soon be able to view shots in a list or 'spreadsheet' - eliminating the hassle of manual ones.
Set Roles & Permissions
Back by popular demand, you will soon be able to assign specific permissions to team members.
Project Admins can:
- Request clearances
- Purchase licenses
- See the Licenses Printout page
- Manage team member roles within a project
Project Members can:
- Add and organize shots
- Collaborate with people in the project
- Resend project invitations
Ready to take the new features for a spin? Sign in!