ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - SEATTLE
Location: Seattle, WA
Reports to: Ross Dabrow, VP of Sales
Reporting to the VP of Sales, the Account Director is a key role within Catch&Release. This role is responsible for growing revenue by strategically “hunting, drilling and farming” within new and existing accounts respectively, while achieving and exceeding revenue goals. The Account Director will be collaborating with clients, prospects, industry colleagues, and our entire team on a regular basis, and that’s just before lunch. We’re an early-stage company with a clear vision on our path. The Account Director is a strong contributor who’s seeking a professional and personal challenge to ascend to the next rung on his or her life ladder.What You’ll Work On
- Achieve / exceed quarterly revenue quotas by successfully cultivating and penetrating across active accounts, while maintaining continuity of clients’ relationship with Catch&Release
- 35% new business strategy and development, 30% cultivating active account relationships, 25% opening, negotiating and closing enterprise deals, 10% client meetings/presentations, 5% project management
- Develop list of targeted contacts and accounts with VP of Sales and track progress
- Screen potential new project deals, analyze opportunities, deal requirements, revenue potential and profitability, collaborating with Project Management to execute
- Continually demonstrate knowledge and support of Catch&Release's mission, vision, values and standards, policies and procedures, operations, workflows and confidentiality
- Maintain an active following of the industry and technology developments as they relate to our customers, prospects, and competitors
- Provide customer and market advice internally to all functional areas as needed
- Take part in recurring departmental training, maintaining current knowledge of Product offering, messaging and value proposition
Who You Are
You are the rare breed that possesses a razor-sharp strategic business sense, balanced by a passion and appreciation of anything visual. You enjoy and are skilled at educating and selling disruptive creative solutions to decision-makers. You’re intrinsically motivated to succeed and consider 110% to be average. You’ve proven yourself in previous Sales & Business Development roles by developing trust, credibility, and rapport with your audience, while also delivering stellar revenue growth on a consistent basis. You’ve done so by providing needed solutions that resulted in genuine value and ROI for your clients. Your style and strategy is for the long term repeatable business relationship, rather than the one-off transaction.
While you can excel and deliver results flying solo, you also know how to play the team sport and collaborate both internally and externally, whichever is needed. Your friends describe you as having an incredible work ethic, being ultra-reliable, wicked organized, highly motivated, and profoundly skilled at cultivating interpersonal connections. You are fearless when it comes to opening doorways to new opportunities. You always play the game past the whistle and have a blast doing it!
You are based in Seattle and are excited at the opportunity to “plant the flag” in a new sales market for C&R. You want to be part of a “start small / grow big” culture. You are set up to work from home as a base, but thrive on getting out to meet with prospects and clients day in and day out. You have a propensity for technology, appreciate start-up culture, and want to work for a growing company.
You have the following:
- Polished skills across all phases of Project and Account Discovery, Bidding, Negotiation, Closing and Account Management
- Natural ability to manage, lead, and support multiple projects and initiatives
- Reliable pipeline replenishment and revenue forecasting skills
- Stellar ability at networking and building relationships
- Ability to navigate internally within organizations to uncover decision-makers and additional revenue opportunities
- Sound judgement and fiscal responsibility when it comes to managing budgets and expenses
- Established relationships within Advertising agencies and/or Fortune 500 Brands
- Proficiency working in Salesforce.com, LinkedIn, Google Suite, Slack
- Knowledge of intellectual property licensing and/or industry-related experience is an added plus
Who We Are
Catch&Release is a technology start-up. We are looking for someone who wants to build, not maintain; create, not just operate; someone who wants to be part of building a technology will change the content industry. At Catch&Release, we're a unique collection of curators, engineers, product designers, filmmakers, artists, marketers and licensing experts with a common goal: to safely and securely connect advertisers to the internet's unlimited supply of content. As the first company to build technology that curates and licenses content from the internet, innovation has been part of our DNA since day one.
We are disrupting an industry by creating a new marketplace for the fair and safe exchange of user-generated content. We are building technology that will fundamentally change how people work. Ready to make a sizeable impact and redefine the advertising production industry? Join us!
Catch&Release enables brands and advertisers to discover, curate and license internet content at scale. The Catch&Release Licensing Platform™ is a secure platform that enables advertisers to streamline their workflow by managing the content clearance and licensing process within a central workspace. Catch&Release negotiates license rates and provides indemnifications for compliant, risk free content. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Chicago and Los Angeles.
- Some of the Perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability insurance
- Equity in an early stage startup
- Funding support from well respected VCs
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible PTO
Get In Touch
If you’re excited about the opportunity to disrupt an industry and shape our company culture for years to come, we’d love to chat! Please feel free to drop us a line at email@example.com. Catch&Release is an equal opportunity employer.