DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST - Catch&Release
Catch&Release is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to assist in driving our organic and paid campaigns, and demand generation programs geared to our agency and brand clients. The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the Catch&Release site traffic and lead conversion from our digital presence, as well as collect and report metrics in order to optimize programs for greater effectiveness. You have past experience in planning, reporting and executing campaigns across social, search, display, video and more.
Working on a small team to promote a groundbreaking product excites you, and working cross-functionally to get stuff done is an area you can excel in.
What You’ll Work On
- Work directly with the Head of Marketing to develop paid and organic digital marketing strategies.
- Develop and execute multi-channel demand generation and lead nurturing programs to drive customer acquisition and retention.
- Partner with our Clearance team to ensure they are properly communicating with Content Contributors via social media, using the right language with the right information.
- Work with our Designer to create compelling visuals to be used for paid and organic social.
- Ensure all digital content is on-brand, with a consistent style, quality and tone of voice.
- Identify and analyze metrics to evaluate campaign performance and optimize as needed.
- Ability to develop data-driven insights about customer behavior based on website traffic patterns, conversion funnel, navigation behavior, content marketing performance, and A/B testing.
- Compile reports and presentations for management showing what efforts are in market and how they are performing.
- 3+ years experience working in digital media or marketing, preferably at an agency or marketing to them.
- Experience utilizing digital marketing platforms such as AdWords, LinkedIn/Twitter/Instagram Business Manager, Google Analytics, etc.
- Experience with a marketing automation platform such as Marketo or HubSpot in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads and then nurture them. Training opportunities will be available for you to refine these skills.
- Experience with website management and optimization, including SEO.
- Stellar Powerpoint or Google Slides skills.
- An understanding of trends and best practices for growing Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn followings.
- Bonus Skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite and familiarity with Salesforce.
Who You Are
- A self-starter. You’re highly organized and have strong time-management skills.
- A team player. At a startup, it’s all hands on deck, and you don’t mind jumping in where needed to get the job done.
- Word savvy. You have exceptional writing and editing skills and can craft everything from emails to blog and social posts, adjusting your tone/voice accordingly.
Who We Are
At Catch&Release, we're a unique collection of curators, engineers, product designers, filmmakers, artists, marketers and licensing experts with a common goal: to safely and securely connect advertisers to the internet's unlimited supply of content. We are a technology start-up. We are looking for someone who wants to build, not maintain; create, not just operate; someone who wants to be part of how technology will change the content industry. As the first company to build technology that curates and licenses content from across the open Web, innovation has been part of our DNA since day one.
Catch&Release is disrupting an industry by creating a new marketplace for the fair and safe exchange of user-generated content. We are building technology that will fundamentally change how people work. Ready to make a sizable impact and redefine the advertising production industry? Join us!
Catch&Release enables brands and advertisers to discover, curate and license internet content at scale. Catch&Release provides a secure platform that enables advertisers to streamline their workflow by managing the content clearance and licensing process within a central workspace. Catch&Release negotiates license rates and provides indemnifications for compliant, risk free content. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Chicago & Los Angeles.
Some of the Perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability insurance
- Equity in an early stage startup
- Funding support from well-respected VCs
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Weekly office lunches
Get In Touch
If you’re excited about the opportunity to disrupt an industry and shape our company culture for years to come, we’d love to chat! Please feel free to drop us a line at email@example.com.
Catch&Release, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.